This is a family favourite in our home and SO EASY to cook.
Just pop on your oven, put the chicken in an ovenproof dish and it cooks away.
Our favourite way to eat this chicken is with good old steamed greens and potatoes.
Simple, healthy and clean Lemon and Herbs roast chicken with steamed greens and jacket potatoes:
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees
- Remove the Cleaver’s Lemon and Herbs Chicken from the pack and place in roasting pan skin side up into oven. Cook for 15 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 180°C and cook for a further 45-60 minutes. Wrap your potatoes in foil and add them to the tray to cook for the remaining time.
- Gently steam chard greens (we offer our kids broccoli!) and drizzle a little coconut aminos over the top.
- Remove chicken and potatoes from the oven. Cut your potatoes into quarters and pop in a little butter and fresh herbs for some extra flavour.
**Any leftover chicken can be used for lunches or snacks – chicken salads, fried rice with chicken, chicken sandwiches etc
Cleaver’s organic chicken is so juicy and full of flavour. We eat organic where we can and being able to purchase it from our local Coles makes it accessible and also affordable. Free of all the nasty stuff (synthetic chemicals, GMOs, artificial preservatives etc) eating Cleaver’s organic products gives our family peace of mind over the quality of food we are consuming.